The benefits of a membership in the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists include:
- numerous nature talks and hikes to stimulate the mind and body;
- access to the Junior Naturalists Program for young and enquiring minds;
- a subscription to the newsletter of the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists, "Nature Northwest";
- the ability to post photos and sightings in the on-line Members Forum;
- contact and cameraderie with engaged and engaging naturalists of all stripes;
- and the knowledge that you are helping to support the worthwhile conservation and education activities of a dedicated environmental group.
Please add $5 to your membership fee if you want to receive the Nature Northwest newsletter through the mail (for example, please pay $35 for a family membership).
Membership is for a calendar year. Your TBFN and TCBO memberships expire on December 31st, so to ensure a May newslwetter, please register by February.
To become a member of the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists send your name and address (please mention the type of membership) along with your cheque to the following address:
Thunder Bay Field Naturalists,
P.O. Box 10037,
Thunder Bay, ON
All membership information is considered to be confidential, and as such, the Club wil not sell or distribute such information.