The benefits of a membership in the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists include:
- numerous nature talks and hikes to stimulate the mind and body;
- access to the Junior Naturalists Program for young and enquiring minds;
- a subscription to the newsletter of the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists, "Nature Northwest";
- voting rights at Annual General Meeting;
- contact and cameraderie with engaged and engaging naturalists of all stripes;
- and the knowledge that you are helping to support the worthwhile conservation and education activities of a dedicated environmental group.
Please add $5 to your membership fee if you want to receive the Nature Northwest newsletter through the mail (for example, please pay $35 for a family membership).
Membership is for a calendar year. Your TBFN and TCBO memberships expire on December 31st, so to ensure a May newslwetter, please register by February.
To become a member of the Thunder Bay Field Naturalists send your name and address (please mention the type of membership) along with your cheque to the following address:
Thunder Bay Field Naturalists,
P.O. Box 10037,
Thunder Bay, ON
Or use our Online Membership Form by clicking here.
All membership information is considered to be confidential, and as such, the Club wil not sell or distribute such information.